You can make your appointment online 24/7
This medical practice operates on an appointment system.
- A standard appointment is usually enough time to deal with most health issues.
- For an Insurance or Employment Medical, Centrelink Forms, a Procedure or Complex/Multiple Problems, please request a longer appointment.
- A separate appointment for each family member is required.
- Appointments are made for 10 minute intervals (depending on the doctor).
- Appointment slots are set aside each day for same-day urgent consultations or sick children.
- Masks are mandatory for all consultations
- Please contact the surgery for an appointment if you are a new patient
- Currently we are unable to offer home visits.
- Our Medical Centre operations on an appointment basis – please call the surgery on 3207 6026 to book an appointment with the doctor. Alternatively online appointments can be booked through Hotdocs. Walk in appointment will be accommodated where possible but appointments cannot be guaranteed